Butterfly Basics - Case the Designer Challenge #gdp024

| on
23:25
This week I have CASEd one of my favourite Stampin' Up! Demonstrators; Michelle Last.
The Global Design Project #gdp024 have a 'Case the Designer Challenge' and here is Michelle's gorgeous card that we are CASEing - aka 'Copy and Selectively Edit!' 
I have CASEd Michelle's creation by using the same layout, the butterfly feature and the beautiful 'English Garden Designer Series Paper' - although I have used the opposite side of the DSP... and every flower on the DSP has been outlined and touched with a 
'Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush'. 
(Imagine Tinkerbell giving a little wave of her wand and dusting the flowers with her sparkliest sparkles. So pretty!)
As you can see, there are similarities, however I have made this creation my own from the different elements and embellishments that I have used.
 My Butterfly is made from 'Kraft Corrugated Paper', 'Vellum Cardstock' and a stamped butterfly from the 'Butterfly Basics' Stamp set. The wooden heart is from the 'Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit and the 'Linen Thread' makes a lovely antennae.
Even the inside of the card has a touch of lovely, using some left over cardstock and a strip of DSP. This is such a great way to use up your offcuts and scraps. 
Because we always need some glitter and sparkle, there is some 'Wink of Stella Glitter' on the flowers inside as well. 

Oh, and a little bit of news from the last GDP Challenge...
Last week I was one of 4 Winners for the 
Plus, there were 125 fabulous entries which was a record of a-ma-zing entries for GDP. I was so happy I was even dancing on the inside! 

Don't forget that you can join in and play along as well. Click here for the GDP Schedule and make sure you Subscribe to follow by email:

Thankyou so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I loved this Challenge - in fact I love them all!!! I'll be back for next week. See you then. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Butterfly Basics' creation. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack. And if you spend AUD$90 you earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration Product. Have fun shopping. 

*Australian Residents Only
7 comments on "Butterfly Basics - Case the Designer Challenge #gdp024"
  1. That little wooden heart.... swoon! Great case Denita, thanks for joining us again, I hope you are as lucky this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Michelle. I loved CASEing you this week and I love your beautiful creations. D x

      Delete
  2. Another amazing card Denita! Love the inspiration you have taken from Michelle's card. Congrats on winning last week too. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie. Hope you are having a fabulous time on the GC? D x

      Delete
  3. Another stunner from you Denita with so many wee details to admire. Congratulations on your win last week, it was well deserved. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Paula. Your comments are always so uplifting. D x

      Delete
  4. Another lovely card, Denita! I love all of your details - even the textured stamping on the front panel is amazing. Thanks you so much for playing along with this week’s CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project – I’m glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature