Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Wrap it Up'

| on
00:00
Wow! December already! 
Welcome to my blog. And it's time another 'Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop' to inspire you to get creating and make all of your Christmas, or Birthday packaging! 
I love wrapping gifts, and there are so many ways to wrap & package your treasures.


I started out by using the gorgeous 'Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper'. And I decided I wanted to make cute packages tied up with string. 
Well, maybe some Baker's Twine. And of course some gift tags; all made from the 'Tin of Tags' Photopolymer stampset.


All of my creations are made from 6" x 6" (15.2cm x 15.2 cm) pieces of Designer Series Paper, allowing you to make 4 of each project from 1 sheet of DSP!
*For measurement purposes I have filled my packaging with Chocolate Lindt balls to give you an idea of the sizing.
This is what I came up with...
Get ready to find out how I made my many packages tied up with string, and ribbon and bellybands.
A Sour Cream container.
 All that is required to make is 'Designer Series Paper' of your choice and 'Tear & Tape Adhesive'Plus the other bits and pieces to make it pretty.
Complete with an 'Emerald Envy' cardstock bellyband and coordinating bow. And a simply sweet gift tag. 
I think this Bow patterned 
 DSP is perfect for a December Birthday, or a Birthday any other time of the year! 
*3 Lindt balls fit inside!




This little creation is called 'One-Sheet in a bag' by Claudia Maser. All you need is your DSP, a 'Stampin' Trimmer' for the scoring, 'Paper Snips' for cutting, Multipurpose Glue and 'Tear & Tape Adhesive'. 
I made banners for the front and made a flap opening adhering the 'Cherry Cobbler' Banner to the back of the package. I tied a bow in the gorgeous 'Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon' around the top and added a fussy cut piece of holly to finish.
*3 Lindt balls fit inside!

Below are the instructions for you.
A little hinged box made using the 'Stampin' Trimmer', 'Paper Snips' and Multipurpose Glue. A few score lines here and there, a few snips, some glue and you're done. Click here for a Youtube video by PootlesPapercraft.
I made a 'Cherry Cobbler' cardstock bellyband and wrapped some 'Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around. And added the tag with holly to finish this sweet box.


How cute are these little lidded boxes??? 
You get 2 lids from 1 piece of 6" x 6" DSP. And you will need cardstock for the bottom of the box. All wrapped up in 'Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine'. I used the 'Stampin' Trimmer' to cut and score my DSP and cardstock with some Multipurpose Glue to adhere the sides together.
I found these cuties made by Artisan Design Team Member, Jessica Winter and she has a tutorial for you called 'Hello Lindt Packing'.
*Too small for even 1 Lindt ball!
This little box is made using the very versatile 'Envelope Punch Board'. With a piece of 6" x 6" DSP, Punch and score at 2 1/8" & 3 7/8".
I found a tutorial by Artisan Design Team Member, Michelle Long, and it's my go-to for a quick & simple box.
The Holly leaves & Berries were punched using the 'Holly Berry Builder Punch' and I outlined the leaves & berries with Stampin' Write Markers in 'Emerald Envy' & 'Cherry Cobbler'.
Tied with 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'
*3 Lindt balls fit inside.



And a little box made from the 'Gift Box Punch Board'. Using the Directions on the board for 6" x 6" or 15.2cm x 15.2cm DSP, you get yourself a cute little box measuring 1.75" x 1.75" x 1.75" or 4.9cm x 4.9cm x 4.9cm. 
*2 Lindt balls fit inside.



Thankyou for taking the time to read right to the end of my blog post. At the very least I may have inspired you to get creating and wrap it all up? 
Make sure you keep hopping and visit my friend 
Elizabeth - GO BACK button, 
or my friend Dena - ON TO THE NEXT  button. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours. D x

*There has been a glitch getting to Dena's post. In the meantime, hop on over to see Mikaela's gorgeous creations
http://thecraftyoinkpen.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/creation-station-blog-hop-wrap-it-up.html

                             
Elizabeth                                                                      Dena


The 'Year-End Closeouts' - Save up to 60% off select products. 
Click here to see the Stamps, Bundles, Paper and everything else.

Below are all the products used for my 'Wrap it up' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. You can view the Year End Closeouts - Save up to 60% on select products. Also, check out the Holiday Catalogue & the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.


2 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Wrap it Up' "
  1. Thanks for all of the lovely packaging ideas! They're simple and beautiful -- my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment, Sara! I had so much fun making. Now to get hopping and see what everyone else has made. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature