Global Design Project - Case the Designer' Challenge #gdp124

| on
13:13
This week the Global Design Project are CASEing the lovely Louise Sharp.
*CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit


My CASE creation of Louise's gorgeous creation...

Hi Louise! 
I have a few of your favourite things...
Coffee - it's actually a 1/4 strength almond milk latte!
Pink & Linen Thread
Hydrangeas - for a bakcground feature

I die-cut the coffee cups from the 'Coffee Break DSP'. 
I altered the  Crumb Cake cup adding the Soft Suede sleeve (originally from the white cup) and a 'Pink Pirouette' heart. I added a 'Melon Mambo' heart to the white cup - thanks to the sweet heart found in the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'.

The coffee stains are from the 'Timeless Textures' stamp set. 
And I just love the sentiment which is from the 'Balloon Celebration' stamp set.
How great I can use all these different sets to create a fun card.

Thankyou for visiting me and I will see you next time. 
I am off for a coffee - I might even bump into Louise at our favourite cafe?
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'gdp124 CASE the Designer' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
2 comments on "Global Design Project - Case the Designer' Challenge #gdp124"
  1. Ick, can't stand coffee (soy chai latte all the way) BUT I LOVE your card!! You totally rocked it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely! This is a fun and gorgeous interpretation of the CASE this week....and you know I love my 1/4 strength lattes and hydrangeas - but not as much as I love you!! Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP and CASEing my card - it's beautiful. Hugs, Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature