Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Theme' Challenge #021

| on
19:02
The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team are all about 'Kids' for our Theme Challenge #021
We would love for you to join in with this fun Challenge, and you can add your creation to our gallery here.



I am loving the NEW (and returning) stamp sets available in the 'Kids & Babies' Occasions section. 
However, I picked the adorable 'Treehouse Adventure' Photopolymer stamp set for my creation.


 Both my boys helped with the construction of the Treehouse; by picking the colours, and choosing the sentiment for a friends Birthday.

How cute is this Treehouse? Right down to the tyre swing; I added a tiny strip of 'Linen Thread' to hang onto the branch.

Creating the tree was a lot of fun, by adding different coloured inks to the different sized leafy tufts. I fussy cut the whole tree once stamped, and also the tufts of leaves, which are adhered with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
I love the simple background of the 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper' and the 'Early Espresso' cardstock.

Have you seen the rest of the Design Teams creations? Click here to visit the Inpsire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog page to see what everyone has been up to, and to also join in the fun.
See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges - Theme Challenge #021' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature