Colour INKspiration #CI47

| on
19:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI47
Thankyou for hopping from Tanya, and her sweet creation is just gorgeous!



This Challenge is for you as well. Create a project using the Challenge colours below, and you can upload your project to our gallery here.


Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake & Powder Pink.


I have created the cutest 'Triangular Treat Box', thanks to Sam Hammond, or otherwise known as 'PootlesPapercraft'.
This little 'Triangular Treat Box' has been on my 'To-do' list for quite some time, 
and I have finally made one!

I started with 'Crumb Cake' cardstock - one of my all time favourite colours, and grabbed my trusty 'Envelope Punch Board'.
Click here to visit Sam's Blog, and get ready to make your own little treat box.
You will need: Cardstock 21cm x 12.5cm (5" x 8 1/4") you get 2 Treat Boxes from 1 sheet of cardstock, 'Stampin' Trimmer' or 'Simply Scored', 'Envelope Punch Board' (to round the corners of the flap), 'Paper Snips' & 'Tear & Tape Adhesive'.

And this is how tiny the Treat Box is... perfectly fits 1 Lindt Ball - this one is Gingerbread! And it can fit a lovely little gift, other than a Lindt ball.


With the scrap of cardstock left over from the 2 boxes, I have made a Gift Tag. 
Using the Gift Tag die from the 'Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies' for the tag and adding the same element to the front.
I love the 'Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon' tied with the 'Linen Thread'.

Now that we are almost half way through December, and Christmas cards have been made and sent?!, it's time to create the boxes and tags. I hope you like my little creations?

Thankyou for visiting, and next on the Blog Hop is Jacque with her always amazing creations. Enjoy the Design Teams projects and we would love to see yours too.



Until next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI47' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Don't forget to check out the YEAR-END CLOSEOUT; Retiring Favourites & Discounted Products while supplies last.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature