Just Add Ink - Just Choose Two Challenge #483

| on
00:00

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a Just Choose Two Theme;
Stars - Spots - Sparkle
Join in the fun, and show us your creations.
Add your project to our gallery here.


I have created a Christmas card using 'Spots & Sparkle'.

I have fussy cut the cute & sparkly Snowmen, and adhered them to the spotty background; all from the 'Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper'.

The middle Snowman has a few 'Stampin' Dimensionals' behind him. 
How sweet are those faces? 

'Lots of love at Christmas' sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Christmas' stamp set.

I even made a window inside the card, using 'Stitched Rectangle Dies', to show the other side of the DSP!
It's just too cute to hide, and makes for a fun element when you open the card.

And I made some coordinating Gift tags.
The 'Real Red Curly Ribbon' is just delightful, and I knotted the ends to stop any fraying
I coloured some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' with a 'Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends Marker', and wrapped the twine around the 'Curly Ribbon'.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and be sure to visit the Design Team and their gorgeous inspiration.

See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #483' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2019 Holiday Catalogue is here! 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature