Colour INKspiration - #CI72

| on
19:00
The Colour INKspiration Crew are back with another Colour Challenge.
Check out the colours, grab a stamp set (or two), and all your bits & pieces 
to join in this Challenge.
You can add your project to our Facebook page here.


Below is the Challenge inspiration photo, and the colours chosen by Rose.

Bermuda Bay, Grapefruit Grove, Pretty Peacock & Calypso Coral.
You can also use Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics.

'The World needs more of You'
Sometimes you forget about the beautiful products in the Annual Catalogue, and I have used the delightful 'Free as a Bird' stamp set for my creation.

I stamped the birds on the branch using 'Crumb Cake' ink, and colouring the image using a 'Blender Pen', with all of the 4 colours for this Challenge.
I have fussy cut the image, and adhered 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back prior to adhering to the card front.

Details:
* Background - waterwashed 'Shimmery White' cardstock with 'Bermuda Bay' ink, and splattering with an inked 'Aqua Painter'.
* I coloured 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' with the 'Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Marker'. (I couldn't find my 'Linen Thread'!, so a 'Stampin' Blends Marker to the rescue.)

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I am looking forward to seeing your project very soon. Be sure to visit the Crews blogs and Social Media for wonderful inspiration.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI72' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature