Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #080

| on
20:00

 Hello, and welcome to my blog. 

The inspire.create.stamping Challenges team are having our last Blog Hop for 2020. We shall return, and we are going out with a 'CASE the Designer Challenge' with Anna's gorgeous Poppy card. (CASE = Copy And Share Everything)

We hope you join in the fun?, and you can add your project to our gallery here.

I have used the 'Press On' stamp set (found in the Mini Catalogue), and I had a little fun CASEing Anna's card.

The very first thing I did was stamp the coffee cup, and coloured it in using 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
The 'Soft Suede' heart is the die cut from the 'Home Together Dies'.

I heat embossed the rays using 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder', 
onto 'Whisper White' cardstock.
I added 'Pool Party' & 'Coastal Cabana' ink to the centre of the card front, 
using a 'Sponge Dauber'.

Those little coffee beans are coloured with 'Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Markers' 
and fussy cut.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and hop along to see the other Design Teams creations. We can't wait to see your projects in our gallery, and we will be back.
Stay safe, stay well and be kind. D x


There is a Select 'Designer Series Paper Sale' happening now until October 31st, 2020.
Now is a great time to stock up and save 15% on some of our most popular paper designs.

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #080' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
1 comment on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #080"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature