Colour INKspiration #CI110

| on
19:00

Are you ready for a Colour Challenge?

The Colour INKspiration Crew have quite the Colour Challenge for you, and I gotta say, the Crew had some moments with the lovely colours chosen by Elizabeth.

And that's why we call it a Challenge! Am I right?

Please check out the Crews creations, and we would love for you to join in and add your project to our gallery here.


'Pale Papaya', 'Cajun Craze', 'Basic Black' & 'Shaded Spruce'.
You can also use 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & Metallics.

To begin with.... 1,000 apolgies as I have used the retired 'Snailed It' stamp set for my creation.
It's not often I use retired products, but the Inspiration image sang to me, and I had to use the mushroom and foliage stamp from this cute set.

I have coloured the stamped image using 'Stampin' Blends Markers' in the Challenge colours. Outlining the image with the 'Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Marker'.

Die cut using the 'Layering Circle Dies'.


Stamp the sentiment onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock using 'Cajun Craze' ink.
Place the cardstock into the 'Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder' and run through the 'Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
Decorate with some 'Gold Shimmer Ribbon' and 'Linen Thread'.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to join in with our Colour Challenge.
See you next time. D x

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature