Colour INKspiration #125

| on
15:17

 It's Colour INKspiraton Colour Challenge time.

Cheryll has chosen our inspiration photo, and the Design Team have a great bunch of creations to inkspire you.

Are you ready to join in? All you need to do is create your very own project with the Challenge colours below, add your photo to our gallery here.



'Sweet Sorbet', 'Pacific Point', 'Starry Sky' & 'Basic Gray'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Basic White', 'Crumb Cake', 'Sahara Sand', 'Very Vanilla' & Metallics.

I have used the 'Kindest Gnomes Bundle' and I teamed it with the 'Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper'.

The mushroom has been paper-pieced:
I stamped the image using 'Tuxedo Black Memento Ink' directly onto 'Sahara Sand cardstock and die cut this piece with the coordinating die. 
I then stamped onto 'Crumb Cake' & 'Sweet Sorbet' cardstock, then individually fussy cut the cap (top), gills (underneath), windows & doors and adhered them onto the 'Sahara Sand' mushroom.

I have used 'Basic Gray' as the embossed card base, and the stamped sentiment.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation?
See you next time. D x





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature