Just Add Ink 'Just Choose Two' Challenge #622

| on
07:06

 It's a 'Just Choose Two' Challenge for this weeks Just Add Ink theme. 

Grab your supplies and create something to add to our gallery here.




I have chosen Friend & Foliage for my card.

The stamped image is from the 'Full of Love' stamp set.
I stamped onto 'Sahara Sand' cardstock and coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.

The envelope was masked with tape, leaving the stamp, and I added the 'I miss you' sentiment afterwards.
Fussy cutting the envelope, and adhered with 'Mini Stampin' Dimensionals'.

The embossed background was made using the 'Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder'.
Some 'Pool Party Sheer Ribbon' and 'Linen Thread' to finish my creation.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you have been inspired to join in with our JAI 'Just Choose Two' Challenge? 

See you next time. D x









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature