Seaside Shore - Global Design Project 'Theme Challenge #gdp047

| on
12:57
I love a 'Theme Challenge' and that is exactly what's in store for this weeks Global Design Project 'Theme Challenge #gdp047. 
And I love the theme chosen for this week!


So with the 'Seaside Shore' stampset, and the coordinating 'By the Shore' Designer Series Paper in mind, I set to make my creations...

First up is a Window Box Frame Birthday card. I found a tutorial via Pinterest on how to make a Square Window Box Frame, but I made mine rectangle! By accident! 
I love how the frame has turned out using the 'Hardwood Background' stamp for the driftwood-like frame.
Click here for the tutorial by Tanya Rath from Germany.

I added a card base to the back of the frame, so it makes it easier to stand, and you can write inside the card. 
I was initially going to make an easel, however there wasn't any space to write a proper Happy Birthday greeting. 

I really love knots. Really! And definitely something required for a Nautical Theme. And I love the Gold Embossed starfish too!
This is a 'Celtic Heart Knot' I made using 'Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine' - and if you want to make your very own Celtic Heart Knot, click here.

I went about to make a masculine version of my accidental frame. I started with 'Dapper Denim' cardstock, and I stamped the rope stamp onto 'Crumb Cake' cardstock then fussy cut the rope. I lifted the stamped knot using 'Stampin' Dimensionals'. Again, making a card base and adhered to the back of the frame.

The sentiments are Gold embossed onto Vellum. I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits' for the main sentiment, and fussy cut 'Ahoy, there!' for the top of the frame.

Thankyou for visiting my blog. I have left my post to the last minute this week - lots happening, but there is always time for papercrafting! Hope you have a fabulous week! D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Seaside Shore' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Annual Catalogue. While you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature