International Project Highlights - 'Masculine'

| on
08:00
Today, I am taking part in an International Project Highlights using Stampin' Up! products, organised by the very lovely Kylie Bertucci.


The theme for this months Blog Highlight is 'Masculine'. 
Hands up who has trouble designing/creating/making a card for a man? 
I know I do, but I think I have found a great idea to create something for the man in your life. Well, the sports loving kinda man.

I am totally loving the 'Happy Birthday Thinlits Die' - available 1st June, 2017 in the NEW Annual Catlogue. That's 15 more sleeps, peeps.

And for those who have no idea what my creation is... 
*it's the Tri-Colours and emblem of an Australian Rugby League Team; the Sydney City Roosters. The only Foundation Club remaining in the National Rugby League (NRL) established in 1908 and still going strong!
(*Very important information from my Rooster's tragic supporter husband)

As I finished stamping my Rooster, from the NEW 'Wood Words' stampset and about to die cut that little guy with the coordinating 'Wood Crate Framelits Die', my almost 9 year old (in 9 more sleeps!) came by and said that he has to have it for his Birthday card. Another Rooster's tragic supporter in my home!

I created another NRL project a couple of weeks ago - see my 'Rabbitohs' Birthday card here.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you with my footy card creation? Imagine the team colours you can create with! 
Oh, before you go, I would love for you to vote for me. 
Pretty please. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'MASCULINE' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue and Retiring List available until May 31st , 2017
or while supplies last.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
5 comments on "International Project Highlights - 'Masculine'"
  1. Oh Denita!! I love your "footy" cards ... has me thinking now what other stamps we have that could be the little icons for all different teams (and codes). I am fairly new to the whole "footy" thing, having been roped into a social AFL footy tipping comp this year (yet another new thing since I moved to South Australia), but I was thinking why they don't have more pleasing colour schemes for football teams. Especially as that has a lot to do with picking my teams for the week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Denita....I would need a Green card for my team though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love these cards, Denita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just from looking at your pics and before reading your post my mind totally went to RUGBY!! Fabulous cards just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denita - you get my vote - I have created a Rooster's card also for a serious fan - I should probably share it! Well done

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature