Global Design Project - CASE the Designer Challenge #gdp116

| on
10:20

I have submitted some creations for this weeks Global Design Project 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #gdp116. 
Janneke De Jong is the Designer to CASE this week, and I love her Clean and Simple design.
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit


Be prepared for some cuteness...
 
I made 'Congratulations' cards using the Sale-a-Bration *'Party Pandas' stamp set, and the sentiment is from 'Fabulous Flamingo' stamp set.
*Party Pandas are a FREE item during Sale-a-Bration available 3rd January, 2018.
 
My husband and I are Instructors for Taekidokai (Mixed Martial Arts), and we had Junior and Senior Grading on the weekend.
We are very proud of our members, and I made 15 cards for our Juniors.
 
The cards are using the colours of the Junior tips and belts they achieved in the Grading test. They are all so dedicated, train hard and have fun every week, and this was my little bit of something personal for all their hard work.
 
Our 2 boys with Sensei, and their new Purple belts.
 
The Kiama crew and our Junior Purple belts - we are so proud of these little guys and girls.
 
Thankyou so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you like my 'Party Panda' cards? D x

Below are all the products used for my '#gdp116 CASE the Designer Challenge' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Don't forget the NEW Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues will be available 3rd January, 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature