Colour INKspiration #CI42

| on
19:00
Hello! So nice of you to join me for the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI42.



You may have hopped from Nicole?, or have started here. Either way, the CI Crew have been creating some gorgeous projects and you can join in the fun too. 
All you need to do is add your creation to our Colour INKspiration Challenges Facebook page. Click here to add your project.


Copper Foil, Mint Macaron, Whisper White & Basic Black.
I just love the inspiration photo, and this is what I have created using these magnificent colours...

Notecards on the ready for any occasion. 
I have used 2 stamp sets for my creations, and I love how you can mix & match the stamps to make some cute cards.

I have used 'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder' for the heart.
And I used a 'Sponge Dauber' and 'Mint Macaron' ink to enhance the embossed image of the 'Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.

I enjoyed decorating the 'Copper Tea Tin'.
The label has been extended using a Square 'Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies' to create the Rectangle. 
And I love the daintiest of touches with the 'Copper Foil' heart; punched from the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'.

8 notecards tucked away for when you need to send some love, Birthday wishes or a 'Thankyou'.

Next up is my fabulous friend, Lou
You are going to love what Lou has created. Get on hopping...


Thankyou for being here, and I hope to have given you a little bit of INKspiration. I can't wait to see what you create. D x

Click here to view the PDF of the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue!!!
You are going to love it!
Available 5th September 2018 - 2nd January, 2019.

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI42' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
2 comments on "Colour INKspiration #CI42"
  1. oh Denita, you've done it again!! super cute. And yes the copper tea tins are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project - and using the copper tin is a brilliant idea!! Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature