Just Add Ink #428

| on
00:00
We have a gorgeous Colour Challenge for #JAI428.
The Design Team have some cool creations to inspire you to join in the fun. You can add your project to our gallery here.



Get ready for our Colour Challenge...

I love the Summery feel of these colours; Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist & Calypso Coral
You can also use Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White & Metallics.

I couldn't wait to use the *'Hung With Care' stamp set.
I have made some tropical themed Christmas stockings using the Hibiscus print. How cute?
*This host stamp set is only available with Stampin' Rewards.

I love the sentiment, and how the stockings are hung from the letters. The font is just gorgeous too!

I added some tiny dots around the card front using 'Stampin' Write Markers'. 

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope you enjoyed my creation? Check out the rest of the Design Teams gorgeous makes. D x


Click here to view the PDF of the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue!!!
You are going to love it!
Available 5th September 2018 - 2nd January, 2019.



Below are all the products used for my 'JAI #428 Colour Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
And the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue is amazing!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
2 comments on "Just Add Ink #428"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature