Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Theme' Challenge #030

| on
20:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team 
have a 'Thankful Theme' Challenge #030
The best thing about our Challenges are that you can join in and add your creations to our gallery! Click here for the link to the gallery.


Image may contain: text
I have made some 'Thankyou' notecards.
Such simple little things made with stamps, ink & cardstock.

'Thankyou'
A collaboration of 2 stamp sets; 'Daisy Delight' for the sentiment, 
and 'Wood Words' for the flourish.

I wanted to have a 'pyrography' effect on the 'Wood Textures DSP'.
I have used the lightest of the papers within the DSP, and stamped the images with 
'Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad' to look like the burnt wood.

I added some 'Linen Thread' too.

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog. 
I hope to have inspired you for our 'Thankful' theme and we would love to see what you can create.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inspire.create.stamping Challenges #030' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature