Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #158

| on
21:25
I have had some spare time to play along with this weeks Global Design Project 'Sketch' Challenge #158. It's not often I play along, but I just love this Sketch!

'So Santa' is a firm favourite from the Holiday Catalogue and this is what I came up with...

'Ho! Ho! Ho! Who needs snow?'
I have had the idea for a wooden surfboard using 'Wood Textures Designer Series Paper' for a while, and it finally came to fruition.
I even glassed Santa's surfboard with some 'Fine-Tip Glue'.

How cool is Santa in his custom board shorts, from a snippet of 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper'.

So, Santa has made his deliveries and has earned himself a surf session and a Piña Colada (or Pineapple juice?) for all his hard work.
There are some gifts (from the Scootering Santa), yet to be placed under a Christmas tree somewhere. 

Thankyou for paying me a visit to see my 'So Santa' Sketch Challenge creation for GDP. I don't often get the chance to submit my creations to the GDP Challenges, but I will when I can. D x

Click here to view the PDF of the NEW 2018 Holiday Catalogue!!!
You are going to love it!
Available until 2nd January, 2019.

Below are all the products used for my 'Global Design Project 'Sketch' Challenge #158' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
2 comments on "Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #158"
  1. What a fantastic way to use this set! It's a firm favourite of mine too. Great bit of stamping to get the two surfboards and the presents on their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Thankyou for your comment. I stamped the presents and coloured them with Stampin' Blends, then fussy cut to sit the presents on the sand. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature