Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Theme Challenge #045

| on
19:02
The Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Design Team have had a whole lot of fun with our new Theme Challenge; 'Embossing'.
And there is another fun part, where you get to create something with our Theme Challenge, and submit to our Blog Challenge page gallery - click here to enter the gallery.




I have used 3 different forms of 'Embossing' for my creation, and I have also used the NEW 'Free as a Bird Bundle'.

1. 'Heat Embossing' - using 'Embossing Powder' and a 'Heat Tool' to turn stamp images into glossy raised designs.
2. 'Stitched Nested Labels Dies' - create faux stitching and unique die cuts with a quick run through a die-cutting and embossing machine.
3. 'Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' - place cardstock in the embossing folder, and run it through a die-cutting and embossing machine and the cardstock is transformed with a textured design.

Prepare the 'Sahara Sand' cardstock with an 'Embossing Buddy', to prevent extra powder sticking to your project.
I stamped the birds on a branch image onto the cardstock using the 'Versamark Pad', 
then covered the image with 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder.
Grab your 'Heat Tool' and watch the powder melt to form a glossy raised design ready to colour.

I coloured the birds with a 'Blender Pen', and a combination of 'Crumb Cake', Soft Suede' & 'Early Espresso' ink. The tummy is coloured with 'Seaside Spray' and I daubed a touch of 'Coastal Cabana' on top.
The flowers are a combination of 'Flirty Flamingo' & 'Melon Mambo' ink, and the leaves are 'Old Olive' & 'Soft Suede' ink.

I heat embossed the 'White Stampin' Emboss Powder' onto 'Basic Black' cardstock for the sentiment, and used 'Paper Snips' to cut the sentiment.
The 'Magnolia Ribbon Combo Pack' is just beautiful, and it looks lovely featured with my little birds.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you with my 'Embossing' creation?
See you for the next Challenge. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #045' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature