Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Colour Challenge #046

| on
19:02
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
The Design Team have a Colour Challenge this week using the 2019-2021 In Colors.

We would love for you to join in the fun, and you can add your creation to our Blog Challenge here.

I have created 'Butterfly Gala' mini notecards in the individual 'In Colors', with some 'Very Vanilla' cardstock embossed using the 'Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder'.

The mini notecards measure 7cm x 14cm - scored and folded at 7cm or 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" - scored and folded at 2-3/4".
Very Vanilla card front 6.5cm x 6.5cm or 2-9/16" x 2-9/16".

I stamped the large butterfly antennae onto the punched Circle Vellum cardstock. Bend up the wings of the butterfly, and adhere the body to the Circle.


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you have enjoyed my creations. Don't forget to hop around and visit the Design Teams blogs for some 'In Color' inspiration. See you next time. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #046' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature