Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Theme Challenge #048

| on
19:02
It's the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges 'Theme Challenge' #048
We have been busy creating 'Birthday' projects, and we hope to see you join in with this fun Challenge.
Add your projects to our Challenge gallery here.



I have had a fun time using the 'Perennial Birthday' & 'Birthday Backgrounds' stamp sets.

For the first time ever, I have used the 'Baby Wipe Technique' to create my background with one of the 'Birthday Bakcground' stamps.
'Flirty Flamingo', 'Mango Melody' & 'Petal Pink' are the reinkers I have used - drop a few drops of the colours onto a Baby Wipe, stamp onto the inked Baby Wipe, and stamp straight onto cardstock.
It's that simple for such a great effect!

I coloured the 'HAPPY' letters individually, using the 'In Color 2018-2020 Stampin' Write Markers'.
I punched the letters using the largest of the balloons from the 'Balloon Bouquet Punch'. 
Tie some 'Silver Metallic Thread' around the base of the balloon.

I coloured some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' with the 'Light Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends Marker', to tie up the threads.

A fun 'Happy Birthday' card.
I can't wait to use different colours, and the different 'Birthday Backgrounds' images to make all sorts of different cards.
I hope you get a chance to make some 'Baby Wipe Technique' projects too.

Thankyou for visiting, and be sure to check out the Design Teams creations for more 'Birthday' inspirtion.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #048' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature