Colour INKspiration - #CI74

| on
11:48
Hello, and welcome to my Blog.
The Colour INKspiration Crew have some gorgeous creations for you to see for our new Colour Challenge #74.


We would love to see your projects in our gallery, and you can add them here.
The Challenge colours are below:


This photo was taken on the Greek Island, Mykonos, by our very own Simone Bartrum.
Simone captured this gorgeous scene whilst cruising the '2019 Greek Isles Incentive Trip'.

I have used the 'Sailing Home Bundle' + 'Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack' 
for my masculine creation.

A very simple design using the 4 colours as the cardstock background, and the card front being the 'Laser-cut Lighthouse Specialty Card'.
Adhered to a 'Whisper White' card base.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you to use the 
'Memories & More Card Pack'.
Now more than ever, it's the perfect time to be creating and making lots of stuff.
Take care, and see you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI74' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome! 
 And the 2020 Mini Catalogue is here!
Don't forget the 2020 Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature