Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Inspiration Challenge #069

| on
19:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
We are introducing a new type of Challenge for the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges, and from today we are including an 'Inspiration' Challenge, using one of our Design Team Members projects.
Add your projects to our Blog page here.
We are inspired by Liz Yuille's cute ladybug 'Peekaboo Flip Card', 
and below is my take on Liz's creation.

I am taking the opportunity to use about to retire products, and the 'Animal Outing Bundle' is just too cute, and is a perfect start to my 'Peekaboo Flip Card'.
I have also used the 'Piece of Cake Bundle' - the flowers in the Kangaroo's pouch are from this stamp set.

I have used 'Tuxedo Black Memento' ink to stamp my images, and coloured using 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
The 'Crumb Cake' card front has been embossed using the about to retire 'Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
The flip component has a Birthday cake image inside - matching the flowers from the card front, and a simple 'Happy Birthday' sentiment.
I added a 'Whisper White' square to the 'Coastal Cabana' tab, prior to adhering the cake & stand.

I have used the coordinating 'Cake Builder Punch' for my birthday cake and stand.

You can make your very own 'Peekaboo Flip Card'.
Julie Davison was Liz's inspiration, and Julie's how-to video is a wonderful tutorial. 
Click here to visit Julie's blog and her Video tutorial.
Julie uses Imperial Measurements, and I have included Metric Measurements below:
Petal Pink Card base: 14.8cm x 21 cm - scored & folded to 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Petal Pink layer: 10.5cm x 14.3cm - embossed using 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder'.
Crumb Cake card front: x 10.5cm - embossed using 'Country Floral Dynamic TIEF'.
Flirty Flamingo Square: 6cm  x 6cm
Whisper White Square: 4.5cm x 4.5cm (using second from largest Square; 'Stitched Shapes Dies')
Coastal Cabana Pull Tab: 5cm x 14.9cm - scored at 9cm & 10cm

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you are inspired to join in with our 'Inspiration' Challenge? Click here to add your project.
See you next time. D x




Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create Stamping 'Inspiration' Challenge #069' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature