Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Colour Challenge #070

| on
19:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog!
We have a Colour Challenge for the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenges #070.
You can join in with our Challenge, and you can post your projects into our Blog gallery here.



Our Challenge colours: Night of Navy', 'Rich Razzleberry' & 'Coastal Cabana'.
I have used the 'New Wonders' Host stamp set, and the 'Little Twinkle stamp set for a galactic style creation.

I have sponged the 3 colours onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock.
Then heat embossed the star images from the 'Little Twinkle' stamp set using 'Silver Emboss Powder'.
I have also heat embossed the sentiment, and fussy cut.

My galactic girl is coloured using 'Stampin' Blends Markers', and I coloured her wing using a 'Blender Pen' with 'Coastal Cabana' & 'Rich Razzleberry' ink.

Lastly, adding a little touch of 'Silver Metallic Thread' to the circle element.

Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I hope to have inspired you to create 
something for us all to see.
Enjoy visiting the Design Teams blogs, and I'll see you for the next Challenge. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create Stamping 'Colour' Challenge #070' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail, to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 

 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature