'Ice Ice Baby' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00

It's the first Sunday in December, and it's time for a Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop.
Welcome to my blog. You are visiting me in Australia, and may have hopped to me from my amazingly talented Aussie friend, Vicki.

Our creations are to sparkle and shine, so I have used the 'Feels Like Frost' Designer Series Paper and 'Old Olive/ Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon'.

I have used the Silver foil side of the DSP as a background feature.

'Gnome for the Holidays' makes an appearance, coloured with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'.
The ornament has been stamped onto 'Silver Foil' and fussy cut.

'Holly, Jolly Everything'.

And the little lady Gnome

This little lady is just so cute with her Christmas Tree hat.

'A little Christmas Wish'.

A couple of gift tags, keeping with Christmas cuteness; 'Tags Tags Tags' stamp set + 'Trio of Tags' Dies.
And some sparkly ribbon to add to the shiny.

'Express your Elf!

I couldn't just show cards & gift tags without some sort of Christmas packaging.
Below are the measurements to make, however, you need to visit: 

'Feels Like Frost' DSP lid: 15cm x 15 cm or 6" x 6"
Score: 2.5cm or 1" all 4 sides
'Old Olive' cardstock bottom: 20cm x 20cm or 8" x 8"
Score: 5cm or 2" all 4 sides
Wrap around the beautiful 'Reversible Ribbon' 70cm or 28", and add a tag.
Finished measurements: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm or 4" x 4" x 2".

And a little flat lay to inspire you.

Next up is my beautiful friend, Sara.
I can't wait to see her gorgeous creations!

Enjoy our Blog Hop - our last one for 2020.
Be well, be safe, be kind and see you next year.
Merry Christmas! D x



 

2 comments on "'Ice Ice Baby' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature