Just Add Ink - 'Colour' Challenge #534

| on
00:00

 We have a lovely 'Colour Challenge' for Just Add Ink.

The Design Team have created some beautiful Christmas creations for inspiration, and we hope that you join in the fun and add your project to our gallery here.


'Real Red', 'Mossy Meadow' & 'Pear Pizzazz'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Very Vanilla', 'Whisper White' & 'Metallics'.

How beautiful is the 'Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit'?
You get a kit to make up 8 Christmas cards, and the stamp set can be used to create different Christmas cards...

 I stamped the flower images from the 'Joy to the World' stamp set, and coloured them with 'Stampin' Blends Markers'. Those little blooms have been fussy cut, and so has the sentiment.
I have coloured the 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels' with the 'Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends Marker'

The partial wreath is die cut using 'Shimmery White' cardstock, and watercoloured using the 'Water Painters' with 'Pear Pizzazz' ink and a touch of 'Mossy Meadow'.

I added a touch of texture for the background using the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to have inspired you with my creation for the JAI Colour Challenge #534. 
I am looking forward to seeing your project, and see you next time.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Colour Challenge #534' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature