'How to be a Millionaire' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00

 Welcome to the New Year, and to our first Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop for 2021!

We are sharing projects created from the Million Sales Achievers stamp sets... stamp sets designed by elite Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who have reached 1 or more million in their career to date sales! Thankyou for joining me from my friend Sara and her divine creations.

I have chosen the NEW 'Pretty Perrenials' stamp set + 'Perrenial Petals Dies Bundle by our very own Design Team member, Dena Rekow. This beautiful bundle, designed by Dena, is available Tuesday 5th January, 2021! That's just 2 more sleeps, peeps! 

You can see Dena's video here, introducing her 'Pretty Perrenials' stamp set.



So, as Dena would say; 'Get your Stampin' lips on', and let's have a lookie at my creations...

I was so excited when my 'Pretty Perrenials' Bundle arrived.
The watercolour style images are beautiful, the sentiments are perfect for all occasions, and I couldn't wait to stamp up a storm.

Step 1: Cut your Whisper White cardstock in half, and make 2 cards - Landscape & Portrait.
Step 2: Grab a post-it-note and cut the 7.5cm x 7.5cm, or 3" x 3", post-it to 5cm x 7.5cm or 2" x 3" - leaving the sticky side to adhere to the card front.
Step 3: Adhere the post-it-note to the middle of the card front.
Step 4: Gather your stamps & ink pads, and randomly stamp around, and onto, the post-it-note.
*Tip: the solid small flowers and leaves have been stamped off, prior to stamping onto the card front. The outline flowers and leaves have been stamped directly from the ink pad onto the solid images.
Step 5: Remove the post-it-note, and you will have a lovely rectangle piece in the card front, surrounded by the stamped images.
Step 6: Stamp the stamens onto the flowers using 'Memento Black' ink.
Step 7: Stamp the 'Happy' sentiment into the frame, and stamp the 'birthday' sentiment underneath.

I added a few white 'All the Trimmings Embellishments', however, if you don't have these embellishments, you can use pearls/rhinestones/sequins or any other embellishment instead.

And here is my 'Portrait' style card.

I used exactly the same stamping method using the piece of post-it-note, however, the 'Happy' sentiment is stamped over the rectangle frame, incorporating some of the stamped floral images.

I might have made another couple of cards.... this one using all the beautiful blues & greens!

Step 1: Start your random stamping onto a card front - mine measures 10cm x 
14.3cm (A4 cardstock), and I started with the largest flower image using 'Coastal Cabana' ink.
Step 2: Die cut a 'Stitched Rectangle' into the middle of the card front, saving the small rectangle for my next card.
Step 3: Wrap 'Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' to the frame, and adhere the frame onto a piece of  'Coastal Cabana' cardstock.
Step 4: Die cut a 'Stitched Rectangle Die' in 'Whisper White', and stamp the sentiment and a stamped off floral image. 
Step 5: Add 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back and adhere to the card front.

And  this one.... using the middle of the first card as the centrepiece.
Step 1: Stamp the sentiment to the bottom right hand side of the card front.
Step 2: Randomly stamp the dotty image using  'Pear Pizzazz' ink onto the card front.
Step3: Adhere the stamped floral rectangle piece to a 'Whisper White' cardstock layer, wrapping some 'Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon'.
Step 4: Add 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back of the rectangle element, and adhere to the card base.

Next up is Antoinette, and I can't wait to see what she has created for us!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations, and mostly I hope to have inspired you?
Before I go, I am leaving a link to a Youtube video, where Dena and our Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass have some stamping fun! Check out the link here.

Much love, be safe and lots of crafty times to you all. 
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station Design Team' creations. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue finishing January 4th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.
Card 1 & 2 Product List:


5 comments on "'How to be a Millionaire' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "
  1. Oh I am giddy looking at these, Denita! LOVE THEM SO MUCH! And glad you have your stampin lips! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards--beautiful! Can't pick out a favorite--love your "framing" techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them both but I particularly love your first card. The colour combination is just so fresh and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards!!! Beautiful color combos and ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature