Colour INKspiration #CI96

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Colour INKspiration Crew have the lovliest colour palette for our Challenge this week, and my beautiful friend Leonie chose the inspration photo!

Come and join in the fun and add your Colour INKspiration project to our gallery here.



Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo & Granny Apple Green.

You can also use Basic Black, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand & Metallics.


I have used the 'Arrange a Wreath Bundle', and have created an Easter Wreath.

I stamped the Wreath onto the 'Basic White' card front, then the sentiment.
I added the hand drawn border using a 'Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker', then I embossed the card front using the 'Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.

I arranged the die cut flowers, leaves and Easter eggs as shown.
Lastly, adding the 'Blushing Bride Snail Mail Twine'.

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you for our Challenge.
Don't forget to add your project to our gallery, and I will see you next time.
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI96' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature