Colour INKspiration #CI95

| on
19:00

Hello, and welcome to my blog for the Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI95.

Our inspiration image was chosen by Jacque, and you can join in the fun by creating a project and adding to our gallery here.



Challenge Colours: 'Gold', 'Balmy Blue', 'Highland Heather', 'Gorgeous Grape' & 'Blackberry Bliss'.
You can also use 'Basic Black', 'Crumb Cake', 'Very Vanilla' & 'Whisper White'.

I have taken the Inpsiration image literally!
I scored tiles onto the 'Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper' and watercoloured the tiles using the Challenge colours; 'Balmy Blue', 'Highland Heather', 'Gorgeous Grape' & 'Blackberry Bliss'.
Once the tiled paper was dry, I adhered the 'Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate' to the card front.

A gold embossed sentiment onto 'Basic Black' cardstock makes a statement.
I added the 'Gold Twine' and made a mini tassel to add to the Moroccan tiled theme.

I love how my creation turned out, and I hope to have inspired you to get making and join our gallery?

I am looking forward to see what the CI Crew have to show us, and I will see you for the next Challenge. D x


 Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI95' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, as well as 
the January-June Mini Catalogue available now finishing June 30th, 2021!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature