'Texture' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00

 It's the first Sunday of the month, and the Creation Station Design Team have a great themed Blog Hop for you.



We are using 'Texture' as our theme...
Embossing Paste
Embossing Powders
Embossing Folders

I love the texture of an Embossing Folder, and some Embossing Powder for a sentiment & fun elements.

What a find!
I found that the 'Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder' coordinates with a pattern within the HOST 'Pattern Party Designer Series Paper'.
Initially, I wanted to use the B&W Gingham pattern, however, I saw the 'Crushed Curry' foral design and I realised it was the exact design of the Embossing Folder. 
Yay!

I embossed the 'Designer Series Paper' with the Embossing folder and the result was amazing. 
It looks like velvet, and you just want to touch the paper to check.
I added some Gold heat embossing with a sentiment & floral and leaves images from 'Free asa Bird' stamp set.
And another element of Embossing with the 'Basic White' circle element. 

I coloured the 'Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon' with the 'Dark Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker'.
I needed a soft touch of black ribbon to go with my embossed features.

Next up is my friend Elizabeth, and her always amazing creations!



Thankyou for visiting me, and I hope to have inspired you for some 'Texture' in your creating.

See you for the next Blog Hop and stay safe. D x



3 comments on "'Texture' - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature