Just Add Ink - 'Inspiration' Challenge #567

| on
17:34

It's an 'Inspiration' theme for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week.

What would you create from the 'Inspiration' Photo below?

Get your thinking caps on, be inspired by the Design Teams creations and you can add your JAI Inspiration project here.



I was inspired by the colours from the Inspiration Photo; 'Cajun Craze', 'Crumb Cake', 'Evening Evergreen', 'Soft Succulent' & 'Very Vanilla'.

I have used the 'Tidings & Trimmings Bundle' from the Annual Catalogue, teamed with 'Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper' for the background from the Mini Catalogue.

Focusing on that cute stocking, I stamped in Cajun Craze ink and delicately coloured with 'Light Crumb Cake' and 'Dark Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends Markers'.

'Wishing you a Joyful Christmas'
(I  have masked the sentiment and omitted the 'And a Happy New Year'.)

Thankyou for paying me a visit and I hope to see your project in our JAI gallery. 
See you next time. D x






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature