Just Add Ink 'Sketch' Challenge #596

| on
00:00

 Welcome to my blog and to our 'Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge'.

The Sketch pic is below, and the Design Team would love to see your project in our gallery.

Go ahead and make something to add to our gallery here.



I have used the adorable 'Easter Friends' stamp set, and the bunny was a perfect fit for my Sketch element. 

A very decadent Easter card with die cut elements, embossing, fussy cutting, ribbon & twine and cute die cut flowers & leaves.

I coloured the 'White Baker’s Twine' with the 'Dark Pale Papaya Stampin' Blends Marker', tied around the 'Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon'.
The die cut flowers & leaves are from the 'Pierced Blooms Dies'. 

The 'Soft Suede'  background is embossed with the 'Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder', and I turned it over so the debossed side made an appearance. 

All the bits & pieces for my creation.
Thankyou for visiting my blog and I will see you for the next JAI Challenge. D x


Product List:
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature