Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Rainbow Rearrange'

| on
01:00

 Hello, and welcome to my blog.

The Creation Station Design Team have a 'Rainbow Rearrange' for this months Blog Hop.

You may have hopped to me from Sara Nell in the US, and I just love her creations! Be sure to hop along and see what the Design Team gets up to...



I have created a rainbow, and nothing like our 'ROYGBIV' - the sequence of hues commonly described as making up a rainbow.

Red - Orange - Yellow - Green - Blue - Indigo - Violet


So, I made a pretty pink rainbow.
'Blushing Bride', 'Petal Pink' & 'Rose Gold Metallic Paper'.

Another of my favourites 'Stitched With Whimsy Dies' for some texture with the rainbow element, and 'You make me happy' sentiment stamped using 'Blushing Bride' ink.


And I made some neutral bows using 'Crumb Cake', 'Early Espresso' & 'Gold Metallic Specialty Paper'.
The die cut 'Vellum' clouds have been touched with 'Gilded Leafing' - add a touch of 'Multipurpose Liquid Glue' to the edge, and dip into the 'Gilded Leafing' for a gold lined cloud.

Oh, and some gift tags - another of my favourite things to make.


Next up is the amazing Dani - you won't be disappointed with what she has to share.


I hope you have have been inspired by the Creation Station Design Team 'Rainbow Rearrange' Blog Hop? See you next time. D x

It's Sale-A-Bration time! And in the South Pacific, we have extended to March 16th, 2022.
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $90AUD or $180AUD you spend (before tax & shipping).

Join my Team during Sale-A-Bration and select $235AUD of products for only $169AUD. During this time you will also get your choice of any two stamp sets for *FREE.
*Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded from this offer.

Product List:
4 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Rainbow Rearrange'"
  1. What darling cards you have shared. I absolutely love them and the combo with a Tag too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love these projects and how you used the whimsy stitched dies with the rainbows--a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and I love the stitched square!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature