Inspire.Create.Stamping 'Masculine' Challenge #117

| on
21:00

It's a 'Masculine' theme for our 'Inpsire.Create' stamping Challenge.

Our Design Team have some inspiration for you, and what will you create? We hope you will join in with our Challenge, and you can add your project to our gallery here.




I do love the 'Waves of Inspiration Bundle' for Masculine cards, and I have created something that was approved by my almost 14 & 12 year old boys.

 So, all approved and ready to share with you...


I die-cut the retired 'Blue Foils Specialty Paper' - I think this would look fabulous using the 'Silver Foil Specialty Pack'.
I added the 'Baker's Twine' knot, adding a nautical element, and I have used a sentiment inside the card.

I stamped the wave image using 'Night of Navy' ink onto 'Vellum' cardstock.
Allow the ink to dry, and die-cut using a 'Stitched Rectangle Die'. Die-cut 'Basic White' cardstock with the same sized 'Stitched Rectangle Die' and adhere to the back of the 'Vellum' cardstock.
Next, adhere the die-cut waves over the stamped wave image.

I do love the Clean & Simple look of this card - sometimes the stamped image, die-cut elements and in this case, the nautical knot, was all that was needed.
How gorgeous is the shine of the foil?

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope you have have been inspired to join in with our 'Masculine' Theme Challenge? See you next time. D x




Product List
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature