Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - 'This With That'

| on
18:00

It's a 'This With That' - using something new with something returning Blog Hop.

I had to think about this one, yet my something new is the HOST 'Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper' along with my something returning 'Penguin Place' stamp set and coordinating 'Penguin Builder Punch'.




It's almost July, and we sometimes celebrate 'Christmas in July' in Australia.
I have made a cute card, and Cracker Treat Box for my creations.

An adorable little Penguin and her cute 'To the coolest friend' sentiment.


The HOST 'Celebrate Everything' Designer Series Paper makes a gorgeous background - full of snowflakes if you need some 'Polished Pink' Christmassy fun?

'Cracker Treat Box Dies' are my favourite 3D item.
How cute is this little Christmas Cracker? And those 'Polished Pink' bows?

I just adore this little combo, and with all the beautiful patterns within the Designer Series Paper pack, there are a lot of Christmas style creations you can make.


Thankyou so much for visiting, and now it's time to visit the Design Team and to see their 'Must Have' creations. See you next time. D x


Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature