Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Beach Life

| on
23:00

 One of my favourite things to do is to go the beach, and 'Beach Life' is this months theme for the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop.

I live in Kiama NSW, and it's a beautiful Coastal town on the East Coast of Australia. We live by the beach, and we love where we live.



You may have hopped to me from Sara Nell Langland in the US, or have started with me?

Enjoy our 'Beach Life' creations as you hop along following the Design Team at the bottom of my post.


My 'Happy Birthday' card features the 'Waves of Inspiration' and 'Biggest Wish' stamp sets.
I inked the wave using 'Pool Party' and 'Balmy Blue', stamping directly to 'Basic White' cardstock.
I stamped the 'Birthday' sentiment, then the 'Happy' sentiment, and a few birds using 'Misty Moonlight' ink.

The card front is adhered to a layer of 'Misty Moonlight' cardstock, and I added a square knot using 'White Baker's Twine' - wrapping the ends of the twine to the back of the, and adhering the ends with 'Tear & Tape Adhesive'.

'Stampin' Dimensionals' were added to the back of the card front, removing the backing tape to adhere to a 'Misty Moonlight' card base.

I found a little box of Seashell Chocolates, and I made a gift tag using the 'Delightful Tags Dies'.
Stamping the seashell images from the 'Circle Sayings' stamp set, colouring with 'Stampin' Blends' and fussy cutting the images to complete the tag.

'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamped using 'Copper Clay' ink.
Tag: 'Petal Pink' & 'Crumb Cake' cardstock
Ribbon: Retired '1/8" (3.2mm) Cotton Ribbon 'Petal Pink' 
(& Misty Moonlight) found in the Specials tab under Clearance.


Artisan Design Team member Vicki, is up next, and I can't wait to see her super amazing creations....


Thankyou for paying me a visit, and I look forward to seeing you next month.
D x


Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
4 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Beach Life"
  1. What a fabulous masculine card! I love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/6/23 23:45

    Love your card-beautiful and, as a sailor, spotted that fun square knot immediately! Love the tag-I’m going to have to find some shell-shaped chocolates. Such a great idea for a “just because” gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you tied your twine, that is an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature