Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Containers, vasess

| on
01:00

 It's the first Sunday in the month of November, which means it's Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop time!

Thankyou for joining me. Our theme this month is 'Containers/vases'... get ready for some amazing containers, vases and 3D items as you get hopping with the rest of the amazing Design Team at the bottom of my post.



I wanted to create something fun using punches or dies for a container or vase for this months hop.
I was chatting to a friend on the phone; and as I was talking I made a floral bouquet wrapped in a die cut circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
I added more elements to complete my project.

I stamped the flowers using 'Flirty Flamingo' ink onto 'Flirty Flamingo' cardstock, and the leaves are 'Granny Apple Green'.
I added a handful of die cut florals from the 'Paper Florist Dies' using 'Petal Pink'.

The 'container' is the largest circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' die cut from 'Crumb Cake' cardstock.
I gently rolled the die cut circle using a 'Bone Folder' and round pen (to break the fibres of the cardstock) to end up with a wrap for my floral bouquet.

A close up of the pretty pink florals with 'Daffodil Delight' centres.

The ends of the flowers were added to the bottom of the wrap.
I stamped the leaves, and die cut the ends, gathered & adhered to look like a bunch of flowers straight from the Florist!
The 'Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon' was a wonderful finish to my bouquet.

I found an empty bottle that needed to be adorned my mini bouquet.
Wrapping the bottle with *retired 'Burlap Ribbon' and adhering the bouquet using 'Tear & Tape Adhesive'.

I added the lid of the bottle (vase) and finished with a tiny die cut tag & heart to complete my project.

Next up is the beautiful Rachel with her creation for our Blog Hop...


Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you enjoyed my creation?
Looking forward to seeing you next month for our December hop. D x

Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$19.25
2 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - Containers, vasess"
  1. Such a great idea to make the wrap for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/2/24 00:59

    When it comes to maintaining a clean and tidy home in NYC, it's all about finding the right NYC cleaning service. From studio apartments to multi-story brownstones, every home deserves the attention of a professional cleaning crew. These services offer a range of options, from basic tidying to deep cleaning, to suit your needs and budget. With their expertise, you can enjoy a clean and inviting home without lifting a finger.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature