Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Kaleidoscope Depths

| on
17:00

Welcome to the Stamping Sunday Design Team Blog Hop.

I'm Denita, from Australia - you may be starting with me, or have hopped from Vicki.

It's the 3rd Sunday in the month of July, and our creations follow our theme; 'Kaleidoscope Depths' - colours from under the Sea, however I have created a different take on our theme....

We have created some wonderful sea themed creations for this month. 


I have created a Beach house for my project.

As it's Winter in Australia and I'm close to Antarctica, I felt a dry land seaside beach hut was all I could muster.

 I have used the 'Country Birdhouse Bundle' and 'Country Woods Designer Series Paper' to create my little Beach house.

I have included an antique rescue life ring/buoy, and some embossing with the 'Timber 3D Embossing Folder'.

Colouring the 'Basic Beige' cardstock card front with 'Pool Party' & 'Daffodil Delight' ink and 'Blending Brushes' for seaside colours.
Oh, those stamped birds are from our retired 'Waves of the Ocean' stamp set.


Below is the list of our fabulous Design Team, and you can click on the NEXT BLOG to visit Mikaela, and visit the rest of the Design Teams creations.

See you next month. D x


Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$21.00
2 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Kaleidoscope Depths"
  1. Gorgeous card!!! I love the antique lifebuoy and gorgeous blended background. All your little details add up to a really beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nautical theme for the birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature