School Holiday Children's Class

| on
13:25
Hello and welcome to my blog.
We have just had the most wonderful of School Holidays and I had the opportunity to have a Children's Class with 10 gorgeous 5-8 year old girls & boys. Here is what we made:

These projects were perfect for little hands and everyone loved the end result. I had to consider a Class that covered both girls & boys - where everybody would love to make something to give away or to keep for themselves.

The Big Shot made an appearance for the notecards; how fun! We made 'Happy Birthday' cards for the children to make for their friends or family. I had the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and Star punch to mix it up for a 'Boy or Girl' card.

How cute is the Curvy Keepsake box bird? I CASEd this cutie from Di Barnes - Colour Me Happy, and I placed a mini bag of M&M's inside once everyone had left the table. (I wish I had a camera ready for when Charlotte found what was hiding inside! Priceless.)

Lastly, we made the Owl Builder note tag. He was perfect to end the afternoon of crafting fun... and the kids were so happy with their loot at the end of the session.

Happy Kids + Happy Mums = Happy Me!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature