Affectionately Yours - Case the Designer Challenge #gdp036

| on
21:29
Today we are CASEing the lovely Paula Dobson, a Design Team Member from the Global Design Project #gdp036.
And here is Paula's divine creation we are to CASE!...
(CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit) 
My CASE of Paula's card using sneak peek products...

My card is portrait style, and I have made my first inlaid die cut using the 'Thanks' sentiment from the 'Greetings Thinlits Dies'. 
 Instead of stamping the floral background, I have used Designer Series Paper - and it's the NEW 'Affectionately Yours DSP' available in the NEW Annual Catalogue 1st June, 2016. 
It's divine!

And a close up of the Copper embossed 'Thanks' sentiment and banner using the 'Cottage Greetings' stampset. 
Wow!, that Copper Embossing Powder. 
Again. Divine!

Landscape style using the 'Affectionately Yours DSP' and a different colour way; Crumb Cake & Daffodil Delight.

A teeny banner and the sentiment is from the 'Endless Thanks' stampset - embossed in no other than, Copper Embossing Powder.

And another colour way; Crumb Cake & Watermelon Wonder. 

Thankyou for visiting and taking the time to get this far. Don't forget you can order the 'Affectionately Yours DSP' and 'Copper Embossing Powder' 1st June, 2016 when the NEW Annual Catalogue is available. And I hope you enjoyed my creations?
D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Affectionately Yours' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the Retiring List, Occasions Catalogue, and the Clearance Rack. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only


11 comments on "Affectionately Yours - Case the Designer Challenge #gdp036"
  1. Loving what you have created here, don't forget what I said... you MUST apply for Artisan when they put the call out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Teneale! I won't forget... and will honour your words. D x

      Delete
  2. I keep telling her that Teneale. Denita is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used DSP as your background on all these cards Denita. Your die cut sentiments all "pop" but I especially love the Cooper one. I agree with Teneale. Just do it friend! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Paula! I loved making the Copper sentiment, and it looks so beautiful in real life. I loved CASEing your card. I will do my best. D x

      Delete
  4. WOW I love your wooden elements Denita, so cool! Thanks for inspiring me as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Michelle. The sentiments are a few layers of cardstock made from the 'Greetings Thinlits Dies'! Now you have mentioned it, they do look like the Wooden Elements. D x

      Delete
  5. Such great cards, Denita! Such a great way to show off these papers! Thank you for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Brian! I did a Kylie #loveitchopit! The DSP is adorable. D x

      Delete
  6. Lol #loveitchopit is trending! I love this DSP so much, it's my fave. Well done Denita! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature