Memory Keeping - Global Design Project Theme Challenge #gdp035

| on
12:01

This week is a 'Project Life®' Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp035.
Have you heard of 'Project Life®'? If you haven't then I will explain further on, and if you have, I hope to get you inspired.
Now, this is just what I needed to be getting all of my photos from my phone & computer, printed and into an album! (Maybe this is just what you need too?) Make sure you check out the Design Team creations - they are fabulous!

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/05/global-design-project-035-theme.html

Project Life® by Stampin' Up!®
'Project Life® is a simple system for organising your photos into albums. A few basic products are all you need to get started, so you can spend more time living and less on memory-keeping.'


So here goes... my first attempt at Project Life®.

I have made my own cards for the '12" x 12" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages'. I used the 'Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies' for my card bases, and assorted stamp sets and punches to embellish. I decided to get our boys photos into albums (finally!), and I made their first pages somewhat the same using the Portrait or Landscape cards - and printing the photos accordingly.

This Page uses a 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Page, and I printed photos of our first born (2008) in Colour and Black & White. The White card will be for all the Newborn information; some information we need to keep just for us.
I wish I captured the look on Harrison's face when I showed him his page; he was so happy. And me too.

And this one is for Finnlay (2010) - again, the look on his face when I showed him his page was priceless. I am now on a mission to complete more pages and get the boys an album each.

Two happy little vegemites and their 'Newborn' Photo Pages. A little bit late, but now I will make an absolute effort to continue this lovely and fun way of memory-keeping. 

Youtube: Watch this Project Life® by Stampin' Up! video.

Thankyou so much for taking the time to visit. I now know how easy and fun Project Life® is, and I really hope you get the opportunity to start yourself.
Have fun memory-keeping! D x

PS: I was on a roll.... I had the 6" x 8" Photo Pocket Pages, and started some pages of the two boys together. I made the cards myself using the 'Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper', and coordinating cardstock in Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tangelo Twist & Tip Top Taupe. Various stamp sets and punches as well. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Memory Keeping' Project Life creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the Retiring List, Occasions Catalogue, and the Clearance Rack. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only


2 comments on "Memory Keeping - Global Design Project Theme Challenge #gdp035"
  1. OMG - I love these pages. And those beautiful boys are holding up their pages - heart melting!
    And you're ahead of me with documenting your childrens lives...I haven't started. Eeeek. Maybe I should hey?! Thanks for playing along to the GDP this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Louise! I'll help you get cracking with your Project Life ;) and see you when you're back from your Mediterranean Cruise. D x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature