Card creations using 'Brusho' Crystal Colour - Display Stamper Blog Hop Day 3

| on
13:00
Thursday 23rd November, 2018

Welcome to Day 3 of the Stampin' Up! Display Stampers Blog Hop. Come back tomorrow for Day 4.
I am Denita, and you are visiting me in Australia.
This is a World Wide Blog Hop of all the Demonstrators who contributed to the Display Sample Boards for November OnStage 2017. 
You may have hopped from Mercedes Weber, and thankyou for visiting my blog.
 I received the NEW Watercolouring ink crystals - BrushoTM in 'Gamboge' (Orange) and 'Yellow', and they're so fun to play with!
I teamed the BrushoTM with the NEW 'Perennial Birthday' stamp set.

This was my first attempt using the 'Yellow' BrushoTM crystals on 'Watercolor Paper'.
A little watercolour test with the 'Yellow' ink crystals.
Method: Add water via an 'Aqua Painter' to the 'Watercolor Paper'.
Sprinkle the 'Yellow' BrushoTM ink crystals onto a 'Silicone mat', and mix with an 'Aqua Painter' to make the ink and brush onto the 'Watercolor Paper'.
Allow to dry, then stamp and embellish.

My second attempt; by adding the 2 colours of 'Yellow' and 'Gamboge' (Orange) together. 
I saturated the 'Watercolor Paper' with water, and sprinkled both of the colours randomly to create this background.

I love the 'Basic Black' frame and fussy cut flowers.

A z-fold card.
The 'Pick-a-Pattern' DSP was a perfect background for my Black, White & Yellow creation.

My 3rd sample started with dry 'Watercolor Paper'. I sprinkled both colours of crystal. I added water with my Spritzer to smoosh the colours around. I dried this sample using the 'Heat Tool' for a quick dry and I love the effect from this method.


 Click on the Youtube video to see the wonderful BrushoTM crystals in action.

Next is Stesha, and she will definitely have something amazing for you!
https://stampinhoot.com/2017/11/display03/
These are the incredibly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators I am hopping with. 
So much inspiration on this list!
Denita Wright-Smee - You are here!
Danielle Bennenk

Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
You can also visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature