Sweet Little Something Part II - Display Stamper Day 7

| on
13:00

Today is the last and final day of the Display Stamper Blog Hop. What a ride! What an honour, and how fun. I have hopped with some amazingly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all around and I hope you have enjoyed the Sneak peeks we showed you in the upcoming Occasions 2018 and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues available 3rd January, 2018.

Without further ado, here are my last 4 samples.
 
 'Hip hop hooray!'
My 'Sweet Little Something' bunny for a little boy.
 
Such a sweet bunny!
 
And a matching Gift bag.
All tied up with the NEW 'Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon'!
 
'Sweet Little somebunny'
And the 'Powder Pink' version, which I have blogged before.
 
 
Next on the hop is Stesha.
These are the incredibly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators I am hopping with. 
So much inspiration on this list!

1 comment on "Sweet Little Something Part II - Display Stamper Day 7"
  1. So cute Denita. I have loved all of your projects over the 7 days. Great hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature