'Heart Happiness' - Display Stamper Blog Hop Day 4

| on
13:00

Welcome to Day 4 of the Display Stamper Blog Hop.
You may have hopped from Mercedes, and I can't wait to show you my creations.
I have a NEW stamp set called 'Heart Happiness', and I am featuring a couple of the stamps from this gorgeous set.

'Stampin' Blends' are the hero of this 'Happy Birthday' card.
Stamped with 'Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad', and I coloured my hearts content using: 'Calypso Coral', 'Daffodil Delight', 'Pool Party', 'Pink Pirouette', 'Rich razzleberry, & 'Old Olive'.


I outlined the heart and filled-in all the spaces using 'Crumb Cake' Stampin' Blends'. This makes for lovely definition.
The sentiment is from the 'Perenial Birthday' stamp set.


Gift tags.
The flower was coloured with Stampin' Blends' and fussy cut. Cute, hey?

And now it's time to hop to Stesha. Seriously amazing creations coming your way. 
Thankyou for visiting me. D x
These are the incredibly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators I am hopping with. 
So much inspiration on this list!


Click on a thumbnail below to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
You can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature