Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - 'Colour' Challenge #031

| on
21:00

Welcome to the Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges 'Colour Challenge' #031
We hope you can join in with our Challenge, and we are looking forward to seeing what you make!
Add your creation to our gallery here.



I love the colours for this Challenge; especially the Copper!

I have created a recipe card.
 I have used the Baking Santa from the 'So Santa' stamp set, only colouring the holly on his hat, apron, cookies & cooking utensils - using a Blender Pen.
And a touch of 'Copper Foil' for the panels.

Inside the note card is a recipe for 'Lebkuchen' - Classic German Gingerbread made at Christmas time. 
I have been baking from this recipe for years, and I hope you get a chance to make it for your family & friends this Christmas.

And a decorated 'Baker's Box' full of Lebkuchen! 
(My all-time favourite treat to bake at Christmas time)
I absolutely love the 'Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon' wrapped around the 'Merry Merlot' cardstock belly band! The ribbon adds a lovely touch to pretty up the box.

A super cute note card & 'Baker's Box' full of treats for giving at Christmas.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope to have inspired you with my 'So Santa' creations? See you for the next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'inpsire.create.stamping Challenges #031' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature