Just Add Ink #JAI434

| on
00:00

It's another Just Add Ink Challenge, and the Challenge this week is 
'Just Add a Big Bold Sentiment'.



The best thing is that you can join in the fun, and post your project to our Challenge Blog gallery here.


I have used a Big Bold Sentiment and the 'Tropical Chic Bundle' with some 'Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper'.


I started out with the 'Happy Birthday Thinlits Die' for my 'Big Bold Sentiment'.
The 'Tropical Escape DSP' was my choice for the background.

I added a pop of colour with the Hibiscus flower stamped with 'Daffodil Delight' ink, then daubed around the edges of the petals with 'Poppy Parade' ink. 
Then die-cut with the coordinating framelit.
And some gorgeous 'Granny Apple Green' leaves.


The added 'To You' is from the 'Picture Perfect Birthday' stamp set.
And a little touch of 'Gold Metallic Thread' to finish my creation. 

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I hope to see your creation too. 
The Design Team have a lovely lot of creations to inspire you... and some Sneak Peeks from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue not to be missed.
Have a fabulous Friday. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Just Add Ink #JAI434' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and there is also the Clearance Rack; lots of discounted products until supplies last.
You can browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue here - it's awesome!
And the 2018 Holiday Catalogue is now available now, until 2nd January, 2019.
Have fun shopping.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature