Colour INKspiration - #CI62

| on
19:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Colour INKspiration Design Team Blog Hop!
We have a lovely Challenge for you, and we can't wait to see your projects in our gallery. 
Click here to add you project to our Colour INKspiration Challenges Facebook page.
Thankyou for joining me from Julia's blog, and her beautiful creation.



'Crumb Cake', 'Whisper White', 'Crushed Curry' & 'Call Me Clover'.
You can also add Basic Black, Very Vanilla & Metallics.

'You're undderly fantastic!'
My creation using the cutest 'Over the Moon' stamp set.

I have used 'Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo' onto 'Crumb Cake' cardstock to add some shading to my cow.
The flower and spots, leaves & gumboots have been paper pieced onto the cow. 
I stamped onto all of the coloured cardstock, and fussy cut the images. Adhering the individual pieces onto the cow image.

A gorgeous background featuring the 'Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder', for that country feel.
A touch of 'Burlap Ribbon' and 'Linen Thread' to finish my creation.

Next up is the gorgeous Lou, and her wonderful creation.


Thankyou so much for visiting. Enjoy the rest of the hop, and don't forget to join in the fun. See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#CI62' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
2 comments on "Colour INKspiration - #CI62"
  1. Such detailed paper piecing! But totally worth the time, Denita. Love her yellow boots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Perfect way to use the colours! I lve this!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature