Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge #050

| on
19:00
We have a Sketch Challenge for you!
The Design Team would love for you to join in the fun, and add your project to our Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Page.
Click here to add your project to our gallery.

I have a sneak peek for you...
I have used 3 products from the NEW Holiday Catalogue available September 4th, 2019, and my very first Christmas card for the year.

'Thinking of you at Christmas' sentiment from the 'Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.
'Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper'.
'Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink Pad'.

The Copper stars & spots are stamped using the new 'Copper Ink Pad', leaving a lovely shimmery Copper to the cardstock - it is so divine, this needs to go onto your Wish List!
(I have used a stamp from 'Little Twinkle'.)

The 'Let it Snow DSP' is truly gorgeous too!
There are some super cute snowmen & snow scenes, as well as patterns, 
all in my favourite Christmas colours!
I coloured some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine with my 'Real Red Dark Stampin' Blends Marker'.

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and don't forget to see what our Design Team have been up to. Looking forward to seeing your project in our gallery.
Have a wonderful week. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #050' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.
Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature