Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges Blog Hop - Colour Challenge #049

| on
19:00

It's Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges time, and this week we have a 'Colour Challenge'.
We would love for you to join in the fun, 
and you can add your creation to our gallery here.


Colours: Basic Gray, Mango Melody & Pool Party.
You can also use 'Whisper White, 'Black Black', 'Very Vanilla', 'Crumb Cake' & Metallics.

I started out with the elephant stamp from 'Wildly Happy'.
I coloured the images with 'Basic Gray Watercolor Pencils' and blended with a 
'Blender Pen'.

I love the arrow with leaves image from the 
*Host set, 'Believe You Can'.
I stamped each of the colours, and fussy cut the arrows to make a feature.

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope to see your creations in our gallery. Don't forget to check out the Design Teams creations for inspiration.
See you next Challenge. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges #049' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used, and there is also the Clearance Rack full of discounted items.
You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue - it's awesome!
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents only.

Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature