Just Add Ink - 'Just Add F' Challenge #508

| on
00:00
The Just Add Ink Design Team have a 'Just Add' Challenge this week. 
Tina has suggested we Just Add "F", and there are some fantastic & fabulous creations from the Design Team to inspire you.
We would love for you to play along, and you can add your project to our gallery here.


My Just Add "F";
'Free As a Bird' stamp set, 'Flirty Flamingo flowers', 'Fussy cutting',
and 'Friend' in my sentiment.

I love how the die cut 'friend' pops with the 'Basic Black' backing.
My friend Jay, inspired me for this idea, and you can see his creation here.
I also love 'fussy cutting', and whether you are a fan or not, this technique makes for some down time and some lovely cut flowers & leaves when you don't have coordinating dies.

I watercolured some 'Shimmery White' cardstock using the 'Water Painters', 'Flirty Flamingo' ink & 'Pear Pizzazz' ink.
Once dried, I then stamped the flowers & leaves with 'Stazon' ink onto the coloured cardstock. I coloured the centre of the flowers with the 'Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker'.

Details:
I have stamped the flower & leaf images using 'Smoky Slate' ink, stamped off before stamping onto the 'Whisper White' cardstock layer.
The 'Stitched Nested Die' was initially embossed with the 'Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder', then die cut. Adhering 'Flirty Flamingo' cardstock behind, and snipping a minimal border.
I have coloured the *'Whisper White Baker's Twine' with the 'Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Marker'.
*Retired product; however, you can use 'Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon'
found in the NEW Annual Catalogue.

I loved creating this card, and love that we have a NEW Annual Catalogue - and the 'Free As a Bird' stamp set carried over too!
We cannot wait to see your project, and we hope to have inspired you too.
See you next time. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'JAI Inspiration #508' creation. 
 Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store for all the products I have used.
 You can also browse the NEW Stampin' Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue!
Have fun shopping. 
 *Australian Residents only. 
Product List:
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
5 comments on "Just Add Ink - 'Just Add F' Challenge #508"
  1. I'm not usually a fan of mostly white cards but you've won me over with your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your sweet comment, Kampin' Karen. So lovely of you to take the time. D x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Janet. So happy you took the time to comment. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature